Park Forest Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is a surgical specialty which involves the treatment of many diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face, jaws and the hard and soft tissues of the oral (mouth) and cranio-maxillofacial (jaws and face) region. It is an internationally recognized surgical specialty and requires additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. Oral surgeons train alongside medical residents in internal medicine, general surgery, anesthesiology, and spend time in otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), plastic surgery, emergency medicine and other specialty areas. This training focuses almost completely on the bone, skin and muscle of the face, mouth and jaw. Dr. Ismaili practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to corrective jaw surgery. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. Our office can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and fractures.
Click To Call!
Park Forest Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center Phone Number 817-466-8080 Schedule Your
Appointment Online Patient
Our office hours are from Monday through Thursday: 8am-5pm and Fridays: 8am-3pm.
Board Certified Surgeon
Board certification is an important distinction and represents a commitment and dedication beyond an already lengthy and demanding surgical residency training. Dr. Ismaili has undergone extensive training and certification requirements that attest to his knowledge and experience in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. For you, this means that you’ll receive specialized care from a professional who, following graduation from dental school, completed four years of residency training and underwent a rigorous written and oral examination process. Obtaining board certification also involves obtaining letters of recommendation from other board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeons that attest to the doctors’ exceptional ethical and moral standing.
Reasons to Visit an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Have teeth replaced by having dental implants inserted.
- Have a tooth / wisdom teeth extracted.
- Have oral surgical procedures performed in the office under outpatient ambulatory anesthesia.
- Have a jaw, oral, or facial cyst or tumor diagnosed, removed and reconstructed.
- Have your jaw aligned with orthognathic surgery.
- Have your jaw joint(s) repaired with TMJ surgery.
- Have facial and jaw reconstruction following cancer surgery.
- Have your facial bones realigned after facial trauma.
- Have a consultation to determine whether you are a candidate for aesthetic surgery.